1. One of the more interesting garden benches is the circular tree bench. These benches consist of several different sections of a bench arranged around a tree and fastened together. An around the tree bench like this can provide seating for several people at once. It can also be used to take advantage of shade on different sides of the tree, depending on the time of day.
2. Like other garden benches, tree benches come in various styles and construction materials, including traditional (with back), backless, wood, and metal.
3. If you want to keep your options open, you can get an unfinished wooden circular tree bench and decide how to finish it after you have it installed and can take stock of how it fits with the rest of your yard. For a rustic look, try an Adirondack-style cedar tree bench.
4. A metal tree bench is an excellent weather-proof choice. Depending on the style, it can provide a fancier wrought-iron look. Or, if you're looking for something fun and casual, metal tree benches come in a wide variety of bright colors.
5. Because around tree benches are adjustable and customizable, don't forget to measure your tree to see how many panels you need to buy to fit all the way around.