You'll love the versatility and ease of an eco-friendly, recycled plastic bench. Designed to last, you'll spend hours talking with a good friend, getting lost in a book, or simply enjoying the outdoors on these plastic benches.
An outdoor bench brings beauty, style, and function to any porch or yard. From a classically-styled park bench, to the rugged, romantic touch of stone bench, an outdoor bench is a wonderful garden addition.
Stir up childhood memories of playing at the park, or catch up on your favorite column on a park bench. An outdoor park bench is more than just a place to rest, it's an extension of your style and adds a peaceful air to any area.
Sure to become a family heirloom, a personalized bench is a beautiful way to let someone know how much your care or to honor one who's been lost. From rugged stone to natural wood, a personalized bench always looks beautiful.
1. Start by selecting an outdoor bench that is made of an appropriate material for your home. Be sure to consider what type of weather it will have to endure while looking through our selection of metal benches, cedar benches, and cast aluminum benches.
2. If you prefer outdoor wooden benches, there is a large selection to choose from, including pine, cedar, cypress, oak, and teak benches. You'll also have the option of a traditional outdoor bench or an outdoor storage bench.
3. An outdoor bench may come in a variety of styles, including an outdoor park bench, backless bench, or an outdoor garden bench. It's best to decide where and how the bench will be used before you decide on a style. For example, our wrought iron benches give a more classic look, while our cast aluminum benches offer a more contemporary flair.
4. A personalized outdoor bench with a message is a unique way to commemorate special occasions. With a large number of styles to choose from, you can find an outdoor bench that is perfect for the recipient and have it made into a memorial bench by engraving it with a special message or logo.
5. Regardless of its style or material, an outdoor bench complements practically any garden, patio, or yard. Make it an outdoor storage bench to add functionality to style. To keep your outdoor benches looking their best, it's wise to store or cover them during winter months.
6. If you are uncertain about styles or materials for your outdoor bench, try wooden park benches for a classic and durable look. With a wooden outdoor bench you have the option of periodically refinishing it to keep it looking like new or you can allow it to weather if you prefer the look of a more rustic bench. An outdoor teak bench or cedar bench looks great in any setting.
7. Occasionally, an outdoor bench needs to be cleaned with a soft brush and a cleaner appropriate for the material. Always allow your outdoor bench to dry before applying any finish.
8. If storage is an issue, check out our outdoor storage benches. Ideal for children's toys or gardening tools, the seat on these outdoor benches open to reveal storage space. From our metal benches to our cedar benches, you'll find the perfect outdoor storage bench for your outdoor decor.
9. Outdoor bench cushions add an extra element of comfort to your outdoor bench. They also are an easy way to add a splash of color to your yard or hide the hinges on your outdoor storage bench.
10. If you are an avid gardener looking for an outdoor bench, consider a potting bench. Outdoor potting benches provide room for tools and are a lovely way to display plants.