1. We would be remiss if we did not admit that mudroom benches typically take quite a beating from regular use. Why spend good money on it, then? Well, by its proper placement and ability to store dirty shoes and such, you'll get a handsome return on damage not done to the rest of your home.
2. That said, we offer plenty of mudroom benches that aren't designed to be ransacked daily by toddlers and teens. These are attractive, useful pieces that are helpful for you and your guests.
3. The "tree" style mudroom bench is very popular. This is simply a coat rack crossed with a storage bench. It may be in one piece or two, but either way, your gloves and boots are going to be where you left them.
4. For compact spaces, the hall tree mudroom bench is just the thing. It's perfect for small foyers or entrances that lead directly into the main living space.
5. Our selection of mudroom benches is so extensive, you'll learn about benches the existences of which you did not even know. The cubby bench is perhaps one of the most delightful. No longer will everything be just crammed into one compartment.
6. When choosing an entryway bench, consider all the things you're going to want it to do. You put your shoes on there, you wait for your wife to get ready. You sit on it until the pizza man comes. The uses are nearly endless and you'll need just the right one.
7. When it comes to prices, there's no reason you shouldn't find a mudroom bench you like. Our price range is pretty wide, enabling you to get good and fancy if you so desire. But for purposes of function, you'll never have to make a trip to the bank for one of our benches.