1. Indoor storage benches are just what you need to pull your clutter together at the last minute and tuck it out of sight. They come in all shapes, styles, and sizes, so your guests will never know!
2. An ottoman storage bench provides secret storage right under your feet. An ottoman can also be extra seating, and some have lids that flip over into serving trays.
3. Cubby storage benches are attractive open storage; their cubbies can hold individual items or storage baskets for a cleaner look. If you prefer, optional doors can hide your cubbies.
4. Indoor benches with storage are an easy way to add storage. To add seating as well, consider an indoor storage bench with cushion. These are available with and without backs; either way, a top cushion invites your friends and family to sit down and get comfortable.
5. Stackable indoor storage benches provide maximum flexibility; stack them as wide and high as you want or need.
6. Kids storage benches and toy chests are a great way to get your kids excited about putting away their toys ... or at least a great way for you to clean up after them quickly and easily. They come in all kinds of fun designs, from fire departments to a princess throne.