1. Kids are treasures, but why do they leave their treasures all over the floor? Solve this problem pronto with a kids storage bench. They'll love putting their toys away in handy canvas bins that slide under a storage bench or in a cute wooden box with a lift-up lid. Well, they might not love it, but you'll love being able to hide their toys in a flash.
2. To really interest your kids in cleaning up, try a kid bench that seems like a toy itself. Kids storage benches come in all kinds of designs, from fire departments to sports, from music to a throne fit for a princess.
3. Want to keep your tongue in cheek while you discipline your child? Try the "time out" kid bench. Every time you send him to a time out, you'll remember to smile to yourself.
4. To keep your kids from climbing furniture that's too big, try a rocking chair bench, sized just for kids. They won't need your help getting on and off, and you won't have to worry about falls while they rock away.
5. If you need to corral a larger group of kids, you might want a sectional bench set. This can be purchased in different sections, depending on your needs, and features under-seat cubbies for storage.