1.We're all looking for ways to eliminate clutter without having to eliminate our stuff. Cubby storage benches have slots for storage baskets so you can keep your stuff at bay but still easily accessible (baskets may or may not be included; be sure to check).
2. If you've got a pile of shoes clogging up your front hall, a cubby bench sized just right for shoes can turn your pile into a smart-looking organizational system in no time.
3. Of course, the top of a cubbie bench can be used essentially as a table, or, if you need somewhere to sit down and tie your shoes, a cushion on top adds a quick and casual seating area.
4. Like most furniture, cubby storage benches come in all styles and colors to match your room. A darker wood can lend a more formal air, while unpainted pine or wicker brings a lighter look. A top cushion or bench back invites your family to sit down and relax.
5. For maximum flexibility, try stackable cubbies to make your storage area as high and wide as you please.
6. The Prepac black cubby bench is a modern-looking cubby storage bench that can fit in any room. Storage baskets can be added. Optional cubby doors give an even cleaner look.