1. With the number of different styles offered, an indoor storage bench can be used in practically any room in the house. Some of the more popular places to put indoor storage benches include bedrooms, living rooms, and foyers.
2. Indoor storage benches are decorative and sensible additions to homes. A storage bench is especially important in a room where clutter tends to accumulate. Bedroom benches, hallway benches, and entry benches are particularly popular.
3. While there are more basic designs available, an entryway bench is remarkably attractive and adds appeal as well as function wherever it is placed. You can't go wrong with entryway benches as functional and beautiful pieces.
4. For mudrooms and foyers, consider a hall tree bench or hallway bench that is equipped with hooks for coats and bags as well as a shoe bench for shoes, umbrellas, and other miscellaneous items. An interior bench will be a great addition to your home.
5. If you are looking for additional storage solutions for more formal rooms such as dining or living rooms, an indoor storage bench is a stylish and practical choice. Check out our upholstered or indoor wooden benches or teak benches equipped with seats that lift to reveal space for blankets, pillows, or even games and videos.
6. For smaller areas, like bathrooms, it's best to keep it simple when looking for interior benches. Look for indoor storage benches that have durable materials like metal and soft seats so they can double as a vanity bench.
7. To create a lovely seating area, try using an indoor storage bench that features ornate arms and back or a stylish upholstered bench or a leather bench.
8. Our kids benches are a playful addition to all nurseries, playrooms and outdoor play areas. Some are traditional benches in kid dimensions, while many are whimsical in nature and can double as toy chests. Designed for safety and to be kid-tough, these interior benches will be good for many generations with proper care.
9. Browse our selection of kitchen benches for use at the dinner table or simply taking a load off while the chicken fries. These interior benches are available in classic kitchen styles with fluted legs and no backs or more elaborate and modern styles involving storage options and back support. An indoor storage bench in your kitchen is a practical way to help keep your kitchen clean and clutter-free.
10. Made it high enough up on the corporate ladder to command an office that will fit a bench? Furnish that office with one of our great office benches. These interior benches create a cordial, casual atmosphere for a modern office.
11. When considering a backless interior bench or one with backs and arms, you should think about how you intend to use it. Bed benches are often stylish additions, but not always the most comfortable option.
Find more information in our Indoor Benches Helpful Information section!