1. Size matters when choosing a commercial bench. Commercial benches less than 3 feet long create an intimate atmosphere and are ideal for relaxing natural settings. On the other end of the spectrum, commercial benches over 7 feet long are great for busy areas like school campuses or amusement parks.
2. Dot your corporate campus with comfortable commercial benches so your employees will have welcoming spots to rest and recharge during breaks. You can find a commercial bench in a variety of styles, from traditional to utilitarian to ultra modern, to suit the style and spirit of your business.
3. Backless benches are useful for high-traffic areas, such as zoos or schools, where people will stop to rest for only a few brief moments. Commercial park benches with backs are more comfortable and encourage lounging, making these outdoor commercial benches ideal for relaxing, romantic natural settings like parks, gardens, or lakes.
4. For frequently used public areas, consider metal benches that are durable, sturdy, and long-lasting. Some commercial benches have coatings that prevent rust and protect against UV rays, which may cause fading. Thermoplastic coatings keep an outdoor commercial bench cool even on hot, sunny days.
5. Recycled plastic benches address the concerns of environmentally conscious consumers and will blend in with an outdoor setting for a natural look. Choose a commercial park bench for a classic look and feel.
6. Cast stone or concrete benches have a substantial, industrial style. These outdoor commercial benches are virtually indestructible and low maintenance, so you can add them to your public setting and forget about them.
7. Picnic tables are available in a variety of shapes. Choose round or hexagonal tables to promote conversation and interaction, or select rectangular tables that accommodate more people for higher traffic settings.
8. Large picnic tables are ideal for corporate or school campuses, where many people know each other and would like to dine together. For busy public places like parks or zoos, it is better to have numerous small tables and commercial park benches designed for individual families.
9. Keep your public setting litter-free by providing plenty of convenient trash receptacles. When receptacles are easily accessible from every picnic table or commercial bench, patrons are more likely to clean up after themselves and you'll reduce the frequency with which you'll have to empty the receptacles.
10. Trash receptacles with lids are the best option for nature areas. The lids prevent raids by curious animals and provide maximum containment even when the receptacle is overstuffed.
Find more information in our Commercial Benches Helpful Information section!