Bench Cushion Tips: Give Your Bench Some Bounce
1. Benches are nice. They have a quaint look about them that is inviting, homey, and sort of bucolic. However, sometimes you want a little more comfort. With that in mind, we've carefully organized our bench cushion selection to help you find the one you need.
2. Dimensions are tricky and can make or break the usefulness of your bench cushion. We assure accurate dimensions on all cushions and benches, but please double check to make sure you are buying compatible products.
3. Just because we're Benches.com doesn't mean you can't use our cushions for whatever purpose you need. Be it porch swings, an indoor dining booth, or a little plush for the bleachers, these things are useful. Get creative!
4. We sell great benches here at Benches.com, but they aren't invincible. If you expect your bench to be victim to lots of damaging elements, you should consider a bench cover. These are affordable, ultra-durable and protective covers that are offered in several sizes. You can't go wrong.
5. Not into the whole bench cushion thing? Like the exposed wood and firm seat? Nothing wrong there, but you may want to consider a bench pillow or two. They liven up the presentation of your bench and offer relief for those with lower back pain and the like.
6. If you expect your cushion to get a lot of use, you may want to consider one with ties to fasten it to the bench. These are ideal for lots of getting up and sitting down, which causes the cushion to shift.
7. Our bench cushions designed specifically for indoor use are made with a variety of materials, but they can all benefit from the specially formulated DCS fabric and leather protection and cleaner. This is an excellent way to safeguard your purchase.
Find more information in our Bench Cushions Helpful Information section!